Join the Coalition
The U.S. Department of Energy describes a zero energy home as a building that lives better, works better, and lasts better. Our industry leaders are proving that NZE is a viable business model and can provide competitive advantage for builders who adopt this standard. Join the Net-Zero Energy Coalition to learn how you can get on the path to zero. Our Coalition members are a living example of how a movement can take shape, gain momentum, and create impact.
Join the Coalition
(More information below)
As a part of the most comprehensive continental network of Net-Zero energy leaders, the Coalition and its members, collectively, are simplifying the path the net-zero energy.
Our Coalition makes more NZE projects possible by:
- -Connecting project teams with NZE experts via our Summit, events, NZE directory, and forums
- -Providing a NZE one-stop shop at our members-only online NZE Hub (under development) that contains vetted, valuable resources, and unlimited access to our popular webinars
- -Creating business development opportunities for product and service companies who want to access the early adopters that are building the market, through our “Who’s Who in NZE” member directory, networking, and sponsorship opportunities
- -Promoting member efforts and thought leadership through our widely distributed PULSE newsletter, media outreach, contributed articles, social media, and other marketing efforts
- -Connecting industry enablers (program providers, policymakers, funders, financial institutions, etc) directly with the market via our Activation Teams and Summit
All membership packages include:
–Listing in NZEC online member directory.
–Use of NZEC Member logo on your website, business card, etc. (applies to organizations and to individuals who are sole proprietors).
–Free participation in NZEC live webinars (number of employees shown below) – non-member fee is $15/webinar.
–Free access for all employees to the NZEC webinar archive.
–Discounted registration for all team members at NZEC/ally collaborative events (e.g., New Building Institute’s Getting to Zero Forum; typical discount $100/attendee).
–Discounted custom queries on NZEC data (inventory data, case study database, NZEC surveys) – $150 vs. $300 non-member fee.
-Ability to post case studies in our database with free QA ($100 QA charge for non-members).
–Summary reports on NZEC survey findings.
|Team Zero Membership Category||Annual Fee||Monthly Option||Free Webinar Attendees||Minimum Webinar Value|
|Individual||No company affiliation||$100||$10||1||$60|
|Team 1||Sub-national professional services firm|
Builder 0-99 units/yr
|Team 2||Small utility or corporation|
National/international professional services firm
Builder 100-499 units/yr
|Team 3||Large utility or corporation|
Builder 500+ units/yr
|Team 4||Manufacturer $20M+/yr||$2,000||$200||25||$1,500|